Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Laundry Room

I wanted to do this post last year but the tree I used was a sad little thing. 
It didn't look so bad in real life but the pictures were not good. 
A new tree made all the difference. 
 


I've downsized my collection of gingerbread ornaments and kept only my favorites.  
These cuties made the cut. 


This little tree was $18.00 from Tuesday Morning. 
It was not pre-lit but a small light set fixed that.


Some of my favorite gingerbread men came from the craft fair at the local high school.


 I bought several pieces from an awesome crafter because I love her work so much. 
Sadly, I didn't make it to the craft fair this year because we were out of town. 




The open shelves deserve a trinket or two for the holidays


The other side of the room got some red and white gingham aprons.



I'm so glad that I took the time last spring to bathe this room in a coat of white. 
It looks so fresh when it's all cleaned up and the laundry is put away.  

Thanks for stopping by. 

Laura @ Adore to Decor had a wonderful Christmas luncheon for Texas bloggers yesterday. 
It was so fun getting to know these wonderful ladies. 
I'll have more to share about that in another post.
I also need to tell you about our trip to Disney World. 
See you soon.    
Katie  
Linking with,
From My Front Porch to Yours   
 The Best of the Weekend 

7 comments :

  1. Katie, your laundry room is darling!

    It was so nice to meet you yesterday. I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun room to do laundry in! I love the shelves and shutters!
    It was so good to meet you Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet gingerbread covered tree and your room is wonderful.

    Happy Christmas holidays ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you decorated your laundry room Katie. So sweet and cute.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to have an actual laundry room instead of my machines just being out in the garage. Your space is so cute and happy for Christmas! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie I just adore your laundry room! Thank you for sharing it and all of its holiday goodness at THT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your laundry room looks so festive and bright! Oh, how I'd love a main floor laundry instead of traipsing down to the dungeon!

    ReplyDelete