Friday, February 28, 2014

Ceiling Tin


I love it when a plan comes together. 




  
Okay, there was no plan.





I found this little piece of tin at the antique store.

 


It fit perfectly in a cabinet door that picked up at the Re-Store several months ago. 
I was going to make a sign with that door. I got it painted but that was all.



When I saw that the tin was about the same size as the panel I couldn't believe it.




What are the chances of that?





Isn't it cute? It adds another layer of texture to a light scheme.



Serendipity.
Katie   
Linking with,
1929 Charmer Blog  
Metamorphosis Monday   
A Stroll Thru Life 
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia   
Share Your Stuff Tuesdays  
The Scoop   
Savvy Southern Style


6 comments :

  1. You are on a roll, Katie!! I love the whole works, from your tin accented door to your pretty candelabras to your turquoise accents. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serendipity, for sure! It is definitely a match that was meant to be. I think it is a perfect addition to your table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tin and it looks even more beautiful framed. It is the perfect addition to your lovely vignette.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vignette you created on top of that chest is so pretty! I love how your framed that piece of tin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea and your vignette is gorgeous. So creative. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on a roll! Your tin looks even prettier framed, and a lovely addition to the vignette. I also like the pictures (botanical) in the background. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete