Thursday, January 23, 2014

IKEA Stuff


My neighbor wanted to go to IKEA. She asked Rebekah and I to come along to help with any heavy lifting.
I always feel so overwhelmed at IKEA so this time I perused the website before we left.
It worked because I found almost everything on my list and only two things that weren't.



This cute, cute terrarium was on my list. 
I styled it in Pottery Barn style with books, a bird and some of IKEA's lacy pots.



It was only $20.00. The sides are plexiglass and a little shiny but I still think it is adorable. 



I knew I wanted one but I wasn't sure where I would put it until I was looking at the website across from the t.v. cabinet and decided it would look great on the media cabinet. 



This little bird came from an antique mall in Fort Worth. 
It is one of my favorites.



I also got a few more SAKRER plant pots and some matching candle holders.
I love them on the mantel.

















Just a few IKEA changes. 
Katie 

Linking with,
French Country Cottage 
 Common Ground












1 comment :

  1. I went to Ikea last week, and really wanted to buy -- I felt overwhelmed because I didn't have enough time, so I left empty-handed. I did see a mirror I wanted, and thought I could order on line, but no! I'll have to go back. Love your purchases...they look great where you put them. Looks like such a cozy room.

    ReplyDelete