Monday, December 10, 2012

My Favorite Blog Projects of the Year

I have been blogging a year!
I was tickled to reach 45,000 pageviews this weekend. 
I remember being happy to reach 100.
:)

You can see my most popular posts on my sidebar, but I have some that haven't made it to that ticker thingy.


Here are my top five favorite blog projects of the year.

#5
All the nodder nonsence is high up on my list of favorite projects. It took days to craft some pumpkins that looked good on those nodders, but I had so much stinking fun doing it. It turned out that a store bought scarecrow looked the best and I already had him in my fall collection. 

#4

Repainting the dish dresser was one of my first forays into white paint on furniture. It made such an immediate impact on the sentimental piece. I love it all over again. It is also a no fail place to take blog photos.

#3

I love the crib re-purposed as a headboard. 
It makes me smile to see it and it feels great to have recycled something that was sitting in the attic.

#2



My second favorite post this year has to be my mantel redo.
It was spur of the moment, but it gives me such joy. I love, love sitting in front of it with the fire lit.

#1

My favorite project of the year is my kitchen.


 The impact of the paint is enormous.
People come in and are a little amazed.
One of our friends asked if we got new floors and all new appliances too.
Nope, just the fridge and the paint.


There you have it. The top five.


Katie  
Linking with,
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia  
Between Naps On The Porch  
Savvy Southern Style

3 comments :

  1. Katie congratulations for your one year blogiversary!!!! Mine is coming up in January.This is fun looking back at all of your projects.LOVE them all but your kitchen is my favorite!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on one year! You have accomplished so much! Love that kitchen, thanks for linking up.
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping in from Tuesday's Treasures. I've been dreaming of a new kitchen for years...yours looks really great!

    ReplyDelete