Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays

It is finally here. 
December just seemed to fly by this year. 

 I lightened up the frame to my little chalkboard  with some primer one morning before school. 
My trusty can of primer is always there for me. 
I thought the white went a little better with the gray walls.
I asked my daughter to put a message on the board for the holidays.


 I know she is on Pinterest, but I don't know if she has seen all the chalkboard art.
She could have been inspired by all the winter pins out there.
Either way, 
she captured exactly what I wanted.








I wish you a wonderful time of fellowship and family as you celebrate the 
Lord's birth on this holy day.
Merry Christmas 
and 
Happy Holidays,
Katie

1 comment :

  1. It's excellent,thank you for giving this wonderful blog to us.Nice post.It is interesting to view this blog.All the readers will get some useful information from here.The language used here is simple and good.All the readers can follow this blog without any difficulty. Basically I'm a writer I would like to share my website here Dissertation writing service and sometimes I wait for your post to get more this type of blogs. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a good one.What a great post,love this education related post! Great blog you have Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete