Saturday, April 30, 2016

Magnolia Market Haul

How is everybody?



I thought I'd show you what we got at Magnolia Market at the Silos. 


  I spotted this pillow and knew that it would be the perfect springboard for a summer bedroom look.


Yellow is not one of the colors in my stash of decor items but I've wanted to try it for a while. 



I loved this hobnail vase. 
Typically this is a vintage style is seen in milk glass but this is a perfect little yellow accent. 
 The little yellow Ranunculus is a perfect match.


Wreathes are signature Joanna Gaines so this one came home with us.


These two tin pieces are cute. 
A cake stand is another Magnolia staple. 


The vintage cursive poster was a must have for a teacher and it was only $4.00 or so.
It will end up in my classroom. 


The world poster is for Bill's office. 


We also popped into Harp Design Co. 
It is the storefront owned by the furniture designer from the show. 


 We tried to pick up iconic Clint Harp designs. 
We wanted something that you couldn't really get anywhere else.


Is the initial made from shiplap?
For some reason I doubt it but everything Clint Harp makes is from reclaimed lumber. 


I'm thrilled to finally have a ladder for throws.
There you have it. 
That's our haul. 
I'll show where I put it all in another post. 
Have a wonderful weekend.
Katie  

Linking with,
Thoughts of Home Thursday






12 comments :

  1. Hi Katie, I love your finds, both from Magnolia and from Clint's store. I would love a ladder for my quilts, but will probably have hubby make one! I can tell you had a great time shopping; you are one lucky lady to have gone there. I love Chip and Joanna's show and would love to visit the store.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the yellow! That little vase is so adorable and I love cake stands! I sometimes even use them for cake.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, love the purchases. you did not go home empty handed, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to be able to shop at the most trendy home store in the country! I think my favorite is your cursive writing poster, since it will soon be a lost art....and it's such a lovely shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! I'd be excited about the ladder too. You found some great things for your bedroom and yellow is a fun color to mix in this time of year. I have that cursive poster framed and it's part of my gallery wall upstairs. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie,
    Great choices! Wow! You found a vintage cursive writing poster? I would have bought that, too, for just $4.
    Lunch this past week was fun... Let me know about carpooling to Joyce's in June.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lucky - we just don't have great places like that to shop around here. You found some great things and the yellow is so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fortunate you were able to shop there and picked up such lovely pieces! I love their show but being in NC, I doubt I'll be doing any shopping there soon. Have a great weekend Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh...aren't you lucky. I just started watching Fixer Upper on Netflix. Recognizing Harp Design etc....
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so nice that you were able to visit the silo's and market. I was in Waco last spring and visited the small Magnolia store that is No longer! My friend Susan is personal friends with Chip and Joanna but we just couldn't work out the time to meet them. Enjoy your new pieces for your summer bedroom! Blessings, Cindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So jealous and love all the great find you scored! What an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete