Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentine's Decor 2016


I have a few more little Valentine's Day pictures to show you.


This was my favorite heart this holiday.
 










Our roses have continued to bloom all winter.
The weather has been gorgeous. 
 

 I made this heart out of drop cloths a few years ago. 
I re-embellished it with a vintage brooch and some seam binding.  



Feel free to hop to my post about the mantel


 

You can also read a post about my recent boutique mall haul


I'm about to run out and get Bill a Valentine. 
What are you doing this weekend? 
Katie






4 comments :

  1. Oh I adore those sweet peeps! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    very sweet, love the little red bird and the Valentines!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the right amount of Valentine love scattered about the house! Love both Valentine pillows. Glad you are having great weather this winter - we are in a deep freeze -it's 3° right now and windy. I need spring!

    ReplyDelete