Thursday, December 18, 2014

Merry Christmas Mancave

Mancave or Manlanding?
Bill's t.v. room is at the top of the stairs. 
I can't really call it a cave as it is open to the stairwell and the entry.  



The springboard for his decor during winter is a buffalo checked throw. I found it years ago at the thrift store and I love it as much now as I did when I first saw it. 
I never tire of black and red check.



This room pay homage his love for a lodge look along with some Texana. It's filled with family pieces and items that he has made. 


He made the log table from a pine log we retrieved from my brother's lake house. 
Bill stripped the bark, sanded it and gave it a coat of varnish. 




Bill made the coffee table out of cedar. 





The stockings were my grandparents and date from the 40s. 
I love, love them. 




The Woodland Santa was a Target find years ago. 








The log cabin is Department 56. 



The collectables are from Bill's grandparents. 



There you have it. Thanks for taking a peek. 
Have a great week.
Katie   
Linking with,
A Stroll Thru Life 



5 comments :

  1. great place to stash a husband. Love that he made his own stump side table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men do need their little spaces, don't they? I love buffalo checks, also...drawn to them like a magnate! There's just the right amount of Christmas in Bill's man cave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it..so comfortable and cozy. You did a wonderful job decorating and love all your old pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husbands den looks so nice. I love how masculine it is. My husband would like a space like that. I like your lodge style accessories in there too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their wildest dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete